Wednesday, June 9, 2010

countdown to etsy: 7 days

I have wanted to make an Etsy for over a year, but school and life just wouldn't allow for it.  I've spent the past couple of weeks brainstorming, and now I'm ready to set my dreams into action!  Just gotta finish up a few more projects.  I'm so excited!

I'm also excited to go home at the end of the month because I'll be volunteering at the library with children and young adults.  I'll be helping with arts and crafts projects (yay!), and apparently there are also forty middle school volunteers who will need some supervision.  I'm anticipating questions like, "How tall are you?  What middle school do you go to?" because the last time I volunteered with middle school kids, they asked if I was a new student.  I was a senior in high school.


See? (squish squish)
Look how lucky these kids are to know someone who is clearly as cool as me.  Haha...ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO