Thursday, June 10, 2010

the pixie dust prevail[s]

Listen to Playradioplay!'s "Decipher Reflections from Reality."  I've had it on replay for the past week.  It kind of reminds me of The Postal Service and Owl City.  The lyrics above reminded me of my love for pixies and an assortment of other oh-so-little treasures.
"Thumbelina" is one of my favorite movies.  I remember seeing it in the theaters with my mom and sister.  I was so small that my mom had to hold the seat down for me so that it wouldn't fold me up into a sandwich.  Oh, and another song to put on replay.


One of my favorite things?  Dressing up as Tinkerbell at Disneyland.  See profile picture: light-up pixie wings, tiara, and Tinkerbell shirt.








All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO