Tuesday, September 7, 2010

let the games begin!

It's the third week of school, and I'm ready for summer again!  This is probably the busiest I have ever been: school, work, band, Nikkei.  I'm already a little behind with schoolwork, I need to practice/memorize more music, and I must start to strictly adhere to a writing schedule so I can finish the Nikkei Culture Night script soon!!

But....you gotta enjoy life.  Here are some highlights from my little world:
I got a bike!  Finally!  I'm still adjusting to riding a beach cruiser (my dad taught me on a mountain bike), but I'm definitely loving my pink-basketed friend.
I survived my second Trojan Marching Band band camp.


My awesome roommate bought me a Hello Kitty cookie when she went home to watch the USC v. Hawaii game!


By the way, we beat the rainbows!!


I'm taking a photography class that I love, but at the same time, I'm terrified!  I feel like I don't have a clue about what I'm doing, but I'm looking forward to all that I have to learn.  It's my favorite class this semester.  (p.s. I'm so glad I made a new friend in class.  Helen, you're a lifesaver.)


Today is my cousin's 10th birthday.  Happy birthday, Kyara!  I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO