Tuesday, October 26, 2010

everything is gonna be alright. be strong. believe.

Yesterday was kind of rough...the semester has really been burning me out, and I didn't feel like myself.  Perhaps it was the Monday blues.  Actually, no, it was more like just a desperate and selfish error in judgment on my part.  Anyway, I promise I've learned from my mistake.

I think that's what I've learned the most the past few months.  I can't expect myself to be perfect.  And not just academically but in life.  I try to be the best I can be, but just because people may see me as a harmless, cute little girl doesn't mean that I'm not flawed.  I have hurt people's feelings because I have put my needs and feelings before others.  It's something I'm working on because even though "the idea of perfection is so imperfect," I still can't stop myself from wanting to atain that perfection. 

on replay: "Believe"- Yellowcard

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO