Monday, October 4, 2010

recovering

Ok, so maybe the whole 'redesigning my blog' thing will have to be put on hold for a while. 

I had THE BEST weekend with my family.  It was Parents' Weekend, and I love hanging out and fighting on with my family, especially when I have such a pro sister who knows how to follow the band to and from the Coliseum.  Leslie, don't ever think that you embarrass me!  My heart swells with love and gratitude when I see your face in the crowd.  Thank you for supporting me so much.  We need to get our flute jam session going soon!

Food adventure pictures and videos will be posted soon.  Eventually.  For now, I'm going to curl up in a ball and catch up on much-needed rest....but not for too long because I still have lots of homework.  Luckily, black currant juiceboxes make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO