Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!

Yesterday, Life Through a Polaroid Picture awarded me the Versatile Blogger award.  Thank you so much!  It really means a lot to me that someone finds my little blog interesting.  I'm itching to redesign it once I get a break from school. To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

Seven Things about Myself!
1.  My favorite color is pink!  But I like pastel colors in general.
2.  I've never been to Hawaii, but I really really reallllly want to someday so I can visit my friends at their homes.  We'll ride off into the sunset on sea turtles and dolphins.
3.  I wish I could play more instruments.  I've played flute since fourth grade, and I've attempted to teach myself guitar and piano (I can play some basic piano, but I kind of fail at guitar).
4.  College has brought out my sweet tooth.  Cupcakes, ice cream cake, Yogurtland, cookies, donuts, Oreos, caramel apples, chocolate covered pretzels, yogurt covered raisins...
5.  Disneyland firework shows and Fantasmic (I have yet to see World of Color) often make me teary-eyed.  It's just so...beautiful!!  Hahahaha.
6.  I heart Lolcats.
7.  Give me a medium rare steak, and I'll be a happy girl.


Check out These Seven Great Blogs!
1.  hey, soupface.

2.  The Little Bukowski
3.  Miss Kite
4.  Danielleorama
5.  make lemonade.
6.  (sweet) symphanie
7.  Sunny Days & Starry Nights


Have a great Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO