Ashley AND Susanne. What a lucky week! Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.
7 things about myself:
1. I was first intrigued by crochet when I went to Toys R' Us with my mom about ten years ago. We were looking for a birthday gift for my cousin and came upon a Barbie crochet dress machine that I HAD to have. It was on sale for $15 and basically crocheted tube dresses although it got jammed sometimes. I taught myself how to crochet in junior high/early high school with the help of this book my mom bought for me. I worked on a long scarf for a while, but I was careless with counting stitches and maintaining tension so it looked a little crazy and was left unfinished until my sister discovered the magical world of amigurumi (the cute crochet stuffed animals!). I had seen pictures of ami before, but I didn't realize that's what it was called. Crochet isn't just for grandmas anymore!
2. As illustrated above, I tend to buy things for myself when I am supposed to be shopping for gifts. That is one reason why I prefer making gifts.
3. My favorite gelato flavors are hazelnut or sea salt caramel.
4. I always order mango watermelon boba.
5. Since starting college, I have developed quite the sweet tooth.
6. I would rather sit at home in sweats, reading, blogging, or crafting instead of going out to a club or partying.
7. I'm in the process of writing a script for USC Nikkei's 4th Annual Culture Show (I'm also the secretary of the club). I need to stop blogging for tonight to finish up the script!
15 stylish bloggers in no particular order (who aren't all necessarily recently discovered):
1. precious lil things
2. fancy biscuit
3. Twinkie Chan
4. blessed bee
6. anonymous was a woman.
7. Kyla Roma
8. <3 elycia
9. A Spoonful of Love
10. i-zilla the terrible
12. Femmena Mala
13. Sandy a la Mode
14. Lola's Girl
15. wow! so sparkly