Wednesday, April 13, 2011

weekend recap

Haha, it's almost the weekend again, but I've been so so busy this week that I've lost track of time.  I'm in charge of planning the end-of-the-year banquet for Nikkei, and I am the lead designer for the anthology we're publishing for the 3rd-5th graders we've been teaching.  I need a solid layout done by tomorrow.  And on top of that, I have other homework and final projects due.  I'm beefing up my study mode and working really hard to get it all done, plus there are some band gigs this weekend and next weekend.  I probably won't have fun pictures for the next few weeks so enjoy these now while they're hot!
 Smacking our lips on amazing burgers at Father's Office.
The buttery, juicy, perfectly medium rare burger is topped with caramelized onions, arugula, and cheese and nestled between a fresh baguette. 
Even Marilyn, who normally despises cheese, loved the Father's Office burger.
Josh was crazy for the sweet potato fries and garlic aioli.   
Marilyn and Kean got peach beers.  They were good! 
 
 I had an Old Tom's Fix.  It had kumquat, and it was strong!
 Cheers at Downtown Disney to celebrate Leslie's birthday!
Double fisting a mango margarita and Long Island!  (the Long Island was Josh's.  Kind of.)
And Jagerbombs!  Hey, we were celebrating, ok?
We played a few games of Astro Blasters and concluded our short Disneyland trip on Pirates of the Caribbean.
Matt got an Easter sugar cookie,
and I bought the birthday girl a caramel apple and a Haagen Dazs rocky road sundae!
  Happy birthday, Leslie!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh nice!! i just saw this xD YES i did like that burger! and you're cute. i like that picture of you and josh a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO