Saturday, May 28, 2011

buzz lightyear astro blasters

One of our favorite rides at Disneyland is Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.  Leslie, Matt, Josh, and I always enjoy the competitive, interactive games like Toy Story at California Adventure.  The line for Astro Blasters is relatively quick, and there's a nifty picture at the end that you can e-mail to yourself.
About a month ago: See that round white thing in between Josh and me?  Yeah, you know, just casually holding a turkey leg on the ride.  Hahahaha.
Last week: Josh's highest score!  Level 6!  (The highest is Level 7 [1,000,000+]).  As you can see, he ranked #56 that day.  On the other hand, I was preoccupied with taking pictures of his high score on my point and shoot camera.  That explains my low score.  Kinda.
 Today: Riding solo because Josh was spending time with his family, and Leslie and Matt were in the other car together.  My highest score!  Improving slowly but surely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO