Friday, May 20, 2011

friday morning banana pancakes

What better way to celebrate a Friday morning than with banana pancakes?!

I didn't want my ripe bananas to go to waste so I made a nice stack of small pancakes to start the day. 
Trader Joe's pancake mix, 1 cup of water, 1 egg, a pinch of cinnamon, and a couple drops of vanilla extract
1/4 cup scoopfuls of batter makes cute 4-5 in. pancakes
Getting happy.....
Happier....
REALLY HAPPY!!!

 Topped it off with banana slices, organic maple syrup, and a dusting of powdered sugar.  Lucky for me, the table was set with sunflowers and roses from my roommate Lauren's graduation last Friday!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHH I can't get over this food post! And the Sam Woo one before it...and the breakfast sandwich one before that! Everything looks so good and I bet it tastes even more amazing! AAHH :D ps happy 4 mos!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO