Monday, June 20, 2011

five happy months!!!

I woke up this morning and did my normal routine, thinking about stuff I need to pack tomorrow when I fly back to L.A. and looking forward to going out to lunch with my mom, etc., when I stopped in my tracks and noticed a bouquet of fruit in the kitchen!  My dad had signed for it and it was turned the other direction in the kitchen so I didn't even notice that it was a HELLO KITTY EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT at first!  I didn't even know they made those!
 Hahahaha photoshoot around the house!  I taught my mom how to use my Nikon DSLR a little.
 It was hard to find a good location.  First we tried the kitchen, then the Wall of Fame (awards and stuff that Leslie and I have accumulated over the years)...
 Then in the living room with our couch full of stuffed animals and in front of the entertainment system....
 Back to the dining room next to a print of Mrs. Wear's amazing watercolor painting....
 And finally on the living room couch.  That Hello Kitty pineapple was soooo sweet and tasty!  In fact, all of the fruits were very ripe and yummy.
Josh, THANK YOU SO MUCH for spoiling me with the bouquet, sending surprise gifts to my home, and being an amazing boyfriend for the past five months!  Mucho falafel!

1 comment:

  1. im so jealous you get an adorable, yummy gift for every month you're together. i want!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO