Sunday, February 5, 2012

too blessed to be stressed

Christmas break feels like so long ago and I've neglected this space quite a bit, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  Lots of things have been changing.  I got an internship at an ad agency as a copywriter (I write ads). 
My parents got me a car, and Leslie and Matt helped me physically get it.  
 I celebrated my one year anniversary with Josh.  Leslie, Matt, and I celebrated Josh's birthday at the Clippers vs. Lakers game (Matt was very goofy that night...) 
Josh and I got four hermit crabs named Wolfpack, Whiz, Torple, and Jerry.  Long story haha but let's just say that we've started watching "Parks and Recreation," and most of the names were inspired by the show.

I got a new Macbook Pro from Leslie and Matt, and my parents got me the Adobe programs I'll need to create my thesis.  In addition to my thesis, I'm taking three upper division English courses (lots of reading) and chugging along with CN rehearsals.  I normally don't get home until 8 P.M. or later, but I'm busy in the best possible way, and I'm surrounded by lots of love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO