Saturday, April 28, 2012

personal update


4/5/12:  Mommy flew into L.A. for Culture Night and a weekend of food and fun around San Gabriel, Santa Monica, O Dae San for kbbq, and Syrup's for dessert!








4/7/12:  Leslie birthday and the day of Culture Night!  Both were a huge success and we celebrated with ramen at Daikokuya afterwards.
   (still waiting for my friend to upload more pictures from that night)

4/24/12:  My web portfolio site is up and running:  http://www.oh-thatsnice-land.com.  It'll probably get a few more facelifts when school is done, but at least I have something to show to prospective employers.

4/26/12:  The last day of my copywriting internship at Agency|51 Advertising.  It has been the best work experience by far, and I hope that this is only the beginning of a long career in advertising :) 
 From left: Megan (account services intern), Kaycie (account services intern), and Justine (graphic design intern)
Justine made me cupcakes with Hello Kitty wrappers!
 From left: Matt, Scott, Donna, Justine, and David (Tony wasn't in the office that day)

4/27/12:   Last day of classes as an undergraduate!  However, there's still plenty to do on my plate before graduation like finishing my thesis installation and writing two papers.  Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO