Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tuesday tell-all: phones

I like the word telephone.
Using one is a different story.

I'm an e-mail, text, instant message, webcam kind of girl.  Phones make me nervous and strange.  I don't know how to deal with bad reception or awkward silences and lulls in the conversation.  When I have to make important phone calls, I can only bring myself to dial the number after I have written a script for the issue that needs to be resolved.  I know.  I'm weird.

I'll have to face my discomfort again later today because I'm having horrible luck with my roommate assignment next year.  In May, they had accepted my roommate request with an email confirmation aaand of course, when I received my assignment on Friday, they forgot and/or lost the record and placed me with random strangers on a different floor.  Don't you hate how something so simple can suddenly become so complicated and stressful??

Etsy update: I hit a few snags along the road, but I really hope my Etsy can be opened this week.  My inventory and pictures are ready to go, but I still have one more thing that's holding me back.  I guess that just gives me more time to work on things!  I promise it'll be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO