Friday, August 6, 2010

taking a deep breath

I feel like my dad when he gets stressed about change.  A lot of things have been happening as summer is winding down (booo).  Tomorrow I am moving into my new apartment.  I used to be excited about my new place, but their customer service has been horrible so I am expecting the worst.  Plus, I do not like moving-in in general (packing, moving heavy objects, spending money on necessities).  I must conquer this pessimism!!

Luckily my sister has been cheering me up.  We're going to play some Wii after we eat lunch (Harvest Moon!).  She and her boyfriend are going to help me out with my shopping list and with moving-in tomorrow.  I seriously don't know what I'd do without their help.  I think that's another reason why I'm not looking forward to move-in; I'm going to miss them too much!  Luckily they're not that far away from campus so I'll see them at football games and such.

To end this post on a happy note: Pizza Party tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO