Monday, November 15, 2010

when life gives you lemons...oh wait.

I traveled to Tuscon, AZ, over the weekend with the USC Spirit of Troy Marching Band.  We beat the wildcats and brought home a Trojan victory!  Unfortunately, I also brought home a (Trojan) fever.  I have a habit of getting sick in Oct. so I knew my body was going to break down on me soon.  I skipped my photography class this morning because I felt very weak, but I went to my afternoon class, then work, and finally grocery shopping to find some lemons to soothe my throat.  But guess what?  They didn't have lemons!!  Whaaaat.

I still have the chills and my voice is very raspy.  I wish that I could skip more classes, meetings, and rehearsals to recuperate in bed all day, but that would be a big no-no especially with the end of the semester quickly approaching. 

I wish I had some of these.  They're the best!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! I wish i could make you some honey lemon ginger tea...it fixes you in about 2 seconds :(
    <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you're feeling better soon. It's such a pain in the arse being ill when you have loads of work to be getting on with. Take it easy when you eventually get some downtime!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO