Thursday, December 9, 2010

Band Banquet

Band Banquet was on Sunday night, and oh what a lovely night is was!
It's always such a treat to see everyone dolled up because we normally look exhausted and sweaty.

Since I'm a sophomore in band (but a junior in school), my class received our amazing, cozy sophomore jackets as our gift.
 The back says The Spirit of Troy.  We should've put the hoods up, but we were too giddy!
It was a night full of lots of love,
smiles,
hugs,
kisses,
and dancing of course!
Thank you for an unforgettable season, TMB Flutes (wheee!)

Check out my favorite halftime show of the season...

...and why I'm always gushing about being in the Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe.


p.s. Thank you for your input in that previous post.  As you can see, I went for the fuchsia dress!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. It looks like you were having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO