Sunday, December 26, 2010

happy birthday!

I hope you all enjoyed a Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the New Year!  2011, can you believe it?

Being home is such a treat as always although I miss my sister.  I'm pretty busy and also quite cold in the basement where our computer is located, but I wanted to wish a couple happy birthdays.  It's my blog's one year blog-iversary wooo!  Maybe I'll do a giveaway in honor of it when I get my Etsy up and running again.  Thank you to all my followers, both public and private, who take interest and pleasure in my writing and the things I have to share.  Hopefully by next year, I'll expand my readership to at least 100 followers.  Someday I'd like to write and publish a book just like what my Mommy keeps encouraging me to do.

More importantly, today is one of my best friend's birthday!! Jennifer turns the big 21 today!!  Happy birthday my dear!  I'm so grateful that our friendship has continued to grow stronger each year (since kindergarten!).  You are so easy to talk to, fun to be around, and one of the most compassionate people I know.  I'm so proud of all your accomplishments; you're going to make it big one day!  Thank you for being such an ideal friend, and enjoy your special day!  I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday shout out Daf! I love you and am so proud to have such a creative and artistic friend! Keep blogging away! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Daph i love this picture of Jen! :) and you SHOULD make a book! you would be so good at it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO