Friday, December 31, 2010

twenty eleven


In honor of the new year, I think it is only appropriate to reflect upon some of the blessings of 2010.

+learned how to snowboard 
+celebrated my sister's graduation from law school
+bought an annual pass to Disneyland
+obtained a better grasp of Photoshop
+bought my first DSLR camera
+chopped off my hair
+learned how to ride my beach cruiser comfortably around campus
+got my first job
+opened my Etsy
+made my first Etsy sale
+visited Yosemite for the first time
+learned how to code a website
+mastered the basics of making cake pops
+consistently wrote on my blog!

I typically don't make New Year's Resolutions; I try to embrace each day as a fresh start and live it to its fullest.  However, as I enter this new decade of my life (I'm turning 21 this year whaaaaat), I figure it would be nice to have some change.  So here is a snippet of my....
+cook and bake more
+make and post an item to Etsy at least once every 2-3 weeks
+write more short stories and letters
+sketch something everyday
+D.I.Y.
+needs vs. wants

p.s.  It's the Year of the Rabbit (and context for the way we are dressed)
p.p.s. Andi, I hope you feel better soon!!  Wisdom teeth are stupid.

Lezgo 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO