Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Small Gift L.A.

Once upon a November, I adventured to Small Gift L.A.
Although I didn't ride on the Sanrio ferris wheel or play a game of Sanrio mini golf,
I was greeted by carnival food
games,
 
and galleries full of artists' interpretation of Hello Kitty and other Sanrio characters
like crochet Kerropi and Tuxedo Sam
and Nyago, my sister's favorite character
handmade paper crafts and felt-covered balls
art from Matt's favorite artist Dan Goodsell
and even crochet Sanrio scarves by Twinkie Chan.
We made some new friends, 
and spent nearly two hours in line to get into the gift shop.
Too bad I couldn't take this home with me.
'Twas a most memorable day to lift my spirits as I was recovering from post-Arizona-life-falling-apart-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO