Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wheeee

Thank you SO MUCH, Jessie!  This is the second box of Hello Kitty macadamia nuts I've received (thank you, Andi!), and I'm excited to save the box and add it to my collection.
The sun has been shining a little brighter these days (heehee), and I can't believe how blessed I am to be surrounded by such loving friends and family.  School has been getting a little overwhelming, but regular blog posts will resume soon because I feel that if I don't blog, a little part of my creative energy dies (see previous post).  

Today my photography professor asked the class, "What do you want to get out of life?"  Some people responded with "friends," "satisfaction," or "money."  For me, I want to get happiness out of life, giving and receiving it in any and every possible way.

My professor's response was "engagement"- to pursue whatever interests you and to devote yourself to it.

No matter what you want out of life, I wholeheartedly believe in a quote from "Little Miss Sunshine" (which is a movie I highly recommend.  I watched it twice over Christmas break).  (Also, pardon the language).

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO