Friday, July 1, 2011

happy july!

I know, I know.  I was aiming towards re-opening my Etsy for fun by today, but I haven't been in the crafting mood lately probably because I was asked by my boss and professor to code a website for One Archive's 2011 exhibition, "Cruising the Archives."  It's pretty time consuming and stressful since I'm not an expert web designer but I'm grateful for the opportunity nevertheless.  I really need to get down to business with my other summer responsibilities like planning my thesis and organizing/writing Culture Night.  As much as I like to unwind and make cute crafts, Etsy will have to be put on the back burner for now especially as I prepare to enter my senior year at USC.  When did I get so old??!?!!

What are your plans for the 4th?  If I was more patriotic and festive, I would make these:

1 comment:

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO