Friday, September 2, 2011

the sweetest goodbye

Dear Lauren,

I miss you!!!  The apartment is much busier with three roommates now who have much more regular sleeping schedules than we ever did haha.  You were such an awesome roommate.  It feels like just yesterday when we were on ski trip and you randomly mentioned you were going to live at Gateway.  Two years really flew by!  And because of you, I was able to meet Josh during this year's ski trip.  Funny how things turn out. 
I hope you're having a great time in Hawaii, and I love checking up on your tumblr.  Actually, you were one of the first people I knew who had a tumblr!  I'll never forget how considerate you were to invite me over for Thanksgiving with your family.  Keep taking amazing pictures and singing with your beautiful voice and talents.  Tell your family I say hi too!!  I promise to visit you ASAP!

Love,
Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO