Thursday, November 17, 2011

what's new with you?

-Three weeks ago, i had the best weekend ever because my parents visited for Parents Weekend!  (see post below)
-Holiday decorations are up!  Two weeks ago, Josh and i had a Target date, and we were really tempted to buy a Christmas tree.  On Sunday, we attempted to watch the Christmas tree lighting at The Grove, but it was a madhouse (lots of guest performers including Colbie Caillat) Yesterday, I went to Starbucks for a Caramel Apple Spice and they had Christmas music playing.  Heehee!
-Homecoming was last weekend.  It was my LAST tunnel run at the Coliseum.  My days in the TMB are really winding down. :(
-I'm leaving with the band for Oregon tonight at midnight.  It's like a 15-18 hour bus ride.  I'm excited for the game (and hostility), but not so much for anything else.  Beat the ducks!  And look for me on TV!
-All you can eat sushi on Sunday at Midori. Boba on Monday.  Umami Burger tonight before I leave.  I'm so spoiled.
-SoCal fall weather: warm and lovely in the mornings, chilly at night.  I've been making good use of my puffy white vest and cozy Hello Kitty bathrobe. :)
-I'm focusing on gathering research for my thesis this semester and executing all the multimedia jazz next semester.  However, it seems like I won't be able to collect the bulk of my research until I'm home for Christmas and I can interview my parents in person.  Another thing to look forward to during Christmas break!
-My friend Helen's twin sister Kae made this beautifully shot video.  I'd like to make a similar one someday soon.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO