Thursday, December 15, 2011

november recap

November came and went in the blink of an eye, especially the last two weeks: Thanksgiving, my last game in the TMB against ucla, and my final week of school that was loaded with final portfolios and presentations for school and activities (all of which were a success, but required lots of planning and prepping hence my absence from this space).

At The Grove on Thanksgiving Eve with fake snow!
I get awkward when I take pictures by myself.
Happy Holidays from Josh, Daphne, and Pedobear!
Delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Josh's aunt's house in Carlsbad.
 Last tunnel run!

Last game (with a glorious 50-0 victory against the bRuins)! 
Now December is flying by!!! I'll be home in a little over 12 hours.  Lots more updates will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO