Thursday, April 7, 2011

happy birthday, Leslie!!!

One of my life's greatest blessings is my big sister, Leslie.  And today is her birthday!!!!
 We always find a way to have fun together even if it involves chocolate covered raisins from our munchkin days or with strange people we encounter on our misadventures.
 Leslie, you are truly my best friend.  I can't imagine how much more stupid and confused I'd be without you.
 I love giggling over bizzare videos and gifs with you and singing internet meme songs with you. 
 I'm so glad we get to hang out much more nowadays instead of being thousands of miles apart.  You don't know how much your support at events like football games and Culture Night means to me.
 I love talking to you everyday on ichat.  You help me make it through each day and brighten it with silent shaking and snorting.
 Happy birthday!!!!  Enjoy this beautiful day, and remember to relax and gear up for an epic celebration!
I love you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm channeling crams here with all the exclamation points, can you tell?)
I expect you to devour your birthday cake like precious Zhen Zhen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO