Wednesday, July 20, 2011

happiest 6 months!!! :)

Happy 6 months!  Crazy how time flies, no?

Not long ago, we were on a snowboarding and hiking nightmare, I mean "adventure"...
And suddenly, we're celebrating half a year together!!
Thank you for everything you do for me.  I have so much fun whenever I'm with you!

This week has been especially fun because Josh's cousin Autumn and her friend/roommate Kelly were in town for a couple of days.  We saw Maroon 5 perform at the CBS Studios for "America's Got Talent" (it airs tonight).  Look for me and Josh dancing in the top right corner of the balcony!  I've never been to a legit concert before so this was probably the closest thing.  They performed "Move like Jagger" about four times, and Adam Levine sang Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love."  I thought I would get tired of the song, but it got better and better each time we danced like crazy to it. 

Yesterday, we had yakitori at Shin Shen Gumi, and tonight we're celebrating with all you can eat shabu shabu!
 Josh, thank you for all the laughs and memories and adventures!
HA!  Cheers to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO