Friday, July 22, 2011

jennifer basak's daytime television debut

Jennifer (one of my best friends) is a summer intern for Chicago's Windy City Live (the show which has filled Oprah's vacant time slot).  Last month, she was able to book tickets for us to watch a live taping of the show.  Today, she made her television debut in her interview with Tom Felton a.k.a. Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter!!!

[screenshot taken by Jennifer's friend Britta]

Tom Felton was Jennifer's childhood obsession, from writing her own Harry Potter fan fiction to decorating her locker and bedroom with Tom Felton posters and collages (meanwhile, I had Orlando Bloom plastered everywhere...actually, I still have giant posters of him in my room at home).

Jennifer, I am sooooo proud of you, and I can't wait to see where the future brings you.  I always love watching you on stage whether it was during your high school musicals or on a live talk show.  My dad says Jennifer has the perfect name for a broadcast journalist, and you best believe that you'll be seeing and hearing more about my talented best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO