Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my favorite korean dish

On Sunday night, after our California Adventure-ing, Josh made me the most delicious Korean dish ever: shredded pork belly kimchi stir fry.  It has changed my life, and I can't stop craving it.

His aunt gave him the ingredients (slow cooked shredded pork belly, kimchi, bean sprouts), and he stir-fried it all together for me.
Served over rice with a fried egg, this dish is amazing and I can't get enough of it.  I'm always a fan of bean sprouts and kimchi (although lately I have become obsessed with kimchi), and the flavor of the pork is mind-blowing.  Andi and Marilyn were attracted to the kitchen by the fragrant aromas, and after they tried it, they were speechless.

 I love you, shredded pork belly kimchi stir fry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 DAPHNE HO